Saturday, July 11, 2015

New doll clothing haul!

Today I have a doll haul! A couple weeks ago I purchased a Blythe that I had been keeping my eye on for a while. As per usual, I also ordered her an outfit about the same time.. and I ended up ordering an outfit for everyone and a few extras! I just couldn't help myself!

Boots and socks from hellocoolcat!

Black bow and pink boots from bsskid. Heels from dollbonbon.

Cow dress from minijijo. Play dress from pinkedhood.

Dresses from polarfluff. Sweater from tiredmomknits.

blablablythe is one of my favorite shops. Very unique and stylized items.


And finally, I got a special package in the mail!

Fawn.
I've had my eye on her for a long time! She's a Lavender Hug and my first FBL! I'm in love with her. She has the sweetest face and her brown and blue eye chips are so pretty.

Next up: My review of my I Love You It's True.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yay, a haul post!! It's so satisfying how you laid out everything in the pictures!

    I believe I have those same yellow socks and I really like them! The polka dot ones are super cute too! T_T

    And also, oh no, I had forgotten about Lavender Hug! ♥ FBLS ♥ Her hair is cut so uniquely. Sometimes it looks super cute and sometimes it looks odd. I hope to see lots more of her if you do a review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! Her hair had me so worried leading up to getting her! I kept seeing sad stories but her face was so sweet! I'm happy to say that she came out just fine. The texture is kinda fluffy and I just go with it and it's super cute!

      Micah has the yellow socks on now with the tan boots. Love them! I think socks and separates are what I need most.

      Delete